If you are a start up business we can provide expert assistance on an economic fixed fee.
• We can help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited company etc
• Limited company registration, if required.
• We can help with a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets etc as necessary.
• VAT registration, if required.
• Payroll processing, 1 or 2 employee organisations a speciality.
• Bookkeeping and tax advice.
• Annual accounts preparation & tax computations.
• Self-assessment returns.
• CIS returns
• Company secretarial to ensure you do not receive any late penalties or advise you of any areas you are not familiar with
• Help with accountancy software whether traditional or online systems
Business start up of a new business can be exciting and you may be looking forward to it. If you’re thinking of setting up a business, you’ll probably be looking forward to doing things your way without pressure from managers and directors trying to get you to do things which make no sense.
Rushing into starting a new business can be tempting – it can’t be that hard, can it? Yes of course it is possible to start straight away with no planning or thought – however, the most successful businesses are those that have considered what they need to set-up.
The first question to ask yourself is whether you’re ready to start. Have you really thought about the business opportunity enough? Is there enough potential for money to be made? Can you attract new customers without paying too much? Why not carry out a small amount of market research to check there is a need for the goods and services you’re offering. If nobody else is offering what you’re planning to sell is it because nobody wants it or because you are ahead of the time?
We are happy to help and we are happy to have a FREE initial meeting to discuss how we can assist you.